Fid-Splicing T-Handle Dorham
Splice larger lines with the help of a large handle.
Having the right tool for the job can make all the difference. Splicing large three strand line takes effort and some strength; the larger strands are tightly twisted and difficult to separate. Using our T-handle Dorham fid gives you the leverage needed to separate the strands. Make tucking each strand easier by inserting the flat wedge shaped fid between the strands then twisting the handle to create an opening large enough to pull through the strand. The comfortable handle of this bronze fid allows you to use larger muscle groups to reduce fatigue. This handy tool is compatible with lines up to 1". Put your arm into it when splicing larger three strand line by using a West Marine Dorham T-handle fid.
- Provides leverage to separate strands of three-strand line for splicing
- Comfortable T-handle allows you to use larger muscle groups for reduced fatigue
- Cast bronze construction for lifetime use
- Ideal for splicing larger three strand line up to 1"
Fid-Splicing T-Handle Dorham
|Line Diameter||Up to 1 Inch|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).