WEST MARINE–Fuel Line Connector for Johnson & Evinrude Outboard Motors, 3/8" Barb, Female
Fuel Line Connector for Johnson & Evinrude Outboard Motors, 3/8" Barb, Female
|Type||Fuel Tank Connectors|
Restore the leak-proof connection between fuel lines and portable tanks.
Over time fuel line connectors can lose the ability to maintain a proper seal when connected to a portable fuel tank; the clips wear our and plastic sockets can deform beyond the seal an O-ring can provide. Often this wear can cause the connection to leak resulting in a potentially dangerous situation. Restore the connection and remove the dangers of a leaky connection using West Marine fuel line connectors. This Johnson/Evinrude connector features a 3/8"barb compatible with most factory fuel lines.
- Restores leak-free connection between fuel line and portable tank
- Hose barb compatible with 3/8" fuel line
- Molded acetal plastic resists corrosion and stands up to UV exposire
- Compatible with Johnson/Evinrude tank connectors
- Connection: 3/8" hose barb
- Material: Molded acetal plastic
- Compatibility: Johnson/Evinrude
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.