WEST MARINE–Fuel Tank Universal EPA Replacement Cap
Fuel Tank Universal EPA Replacement Cap
Replacement cap for ventless portable fuel tanks
Gas caps go missing or get damaged. Restore function to an EPA certified fuel tank using our Universal replacement cap. High flow design allows air into the tank through an integrated valve to reduce strain on fuel pumps. This valve also eliminates the need for thumb screws that let water and other contaminated into the tank. A ratcheting mechanism ensures the cap is tightened properly every time. Choose our universal fuel cap to restore function to an EPA certified portable fuel tank.
- High flow design reduces stain on fuel pumps
- Ratcheting mechanism indicates when cap is properly tightened
- Integrated valve eliminates manual thumb screw and prevents water and contaminates from entering the tank
- Compatible with West Marine portable fuel tanks and tanks with incorporated pick-ups.
- Compatible with: West Marine tanks with fuel pick-ups, Attwood 8803LP, 8806LP and 8812LP tanks
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.