High Cranking Power AGM Battery
|Group Size||Group 34|
|Cold Cranking Amps||775 CCA|
|Dimensions||6 7/8" Width x 8 3/8" Height x 10 3/4" Length|
|Marine Cranking Amps||890 MCA|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||18 Months Free Replacement|
High craning power in a durable and maintenance free AGM battery
AGM (absorbed glass mat) batteries are great in starting applications. They charge more quickly than conventional batteries, have low 3% monthly self-discharge rates and are maintenance-free—no need to add water. Because of the absorbed glass mat design these batteries are more vibration resistant; they will take more wave-pounding than a conventional battery. The spill-proof, valve-regulated design eliminates acid spills and terminal corrosion. AGM batteries are safer to operate than conventional flooded batteries, as the chance of explosion or acid spray is reduced which allow them to be installed in almost any location and any position (except upside-down).
Manufactured in the U.S. for West Marine by East Penn, one of the most reputable battery companies in the country. Each battery receives over 250 quality control checks to guarantee consistent and superior performance. East Penn’s award winning factory leads the industry in closed loop and sustainable practices. Nearly all of the plastics, lead and acid are recycled, so our batteries are great for your boat and the environment.
- Shock-absorbing glass mat separators resist vibration and damage that can shorten the life of a battery; 20 times more vibration resistant than flooded batteries for wave-pounding protection
- Enhanced durability design to withstand wear of extended cycling service
- Superior electrolyte retention prevents dry out and acid leaks
- Safer to install and transport with no-spill design to prevent leaking acid
- Lower current resistance separators improve current flow for faster starts
- Rated at 300 cycles
- Manufactured in the USA
- Group Size: Group 34
- Terminal Type: Molded-in offset SAE post and vertical 5/16" NEG., 5/16" POS. stainless steel studs and hex nuts
- Amp Hours (Ah): 55
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 775
- Marine Cranking Amps (MCA): 890
- Reserve Minutes: 120
- Weight: 421/2lbs.
- Dimensions: 10 3/4"L x 6 7/8"W x 8 3/8"H
- Warranty: 18-month free replacement
Core charge will apply to battery purchase if an old 12V battery is not exchanged at the time of purchase.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.