WEST MARINE–Large Tapping and Machine Screw Kit, 226-Pack
Large Tapping and Machine Screw Kit, 226-Pack
|Length||Various Lengths (1/2" to 2")|
Be prepared for just about any installation or repair.
Our Large Kit of tapping and machine screws is a comprehensive collection of the most commonly used stainless steel fasteners. The kits contains #8, #10 and #12" tapping screws up to 2" in length. Machine screws include: 8-32, 10-24 and 1/4"-20 with corresponding nuts, nylock nuts and washers. All fasteners are constructed using 18-8 stainless steel for excellent blend of strength and corrosion resistance. Tapping screws feature cut threads to dig into wood, fiberglass and some soft plastics. The machine screws have precision rolled threads for better tensile strength. Save the day or save yourself a trip to the store by having the right fastener aboard with our Large Tapping and Machine Screw Kit.
- All fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength
- Contains 226 commonly used Philips drive screws in a selection pan and oval heads
- Machine screws in 8-32, 10-24 and 1/4"-20 in a variety of lengths up to 2"
- Includes corresponding nuts, washers and nylock nuts
- Tapping screws in #6, #8, #10 and #12 sizes up to 2"
- Includes convenient organized 15 compartment case
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.