Manual Oil Changer, 6.9 Quart
This manual oil change pump is a great solution for limited access situations where you can't reach an engine's oil sump drain plug.
Perfect for oil changes and ridding excess fluid from hard to reach places, the Oil Extractor utilizes a powerful pump that creates a vacuum so that continuous pumping is not necessary.
It's easy to use. Just insert one of the included extension tubes into your engine’s dipstick tube, attach extraction tubes and give the cylinder up to 15 pumps - and watch the cylinder fill up!
Next, press the pressure relief valve and then pour the extracted oil into an appropriate container. The system includes a foot brace, extraction tubes and a garden hose adaptor. Includes one 39" extension tube and two 3/16" and 1/4" OD, length 47" hoses.
- Extracts oil through dipstick tube
- Powerful vacuum pump eliminates need for continuous pumping
- Extracts both warm and cold oil
- 6.5 liter (6.9 quart) capacity
- Height: 25"
- Cylindrical diameter: 6-1/4"
- Hoses: 3/16" and 1/4" OD, length 47" each
- Extension tube: Length 39"
Manual Oil Changer, 6.9 Quart
|Reverse Cycle||Not Reverse Cycle|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).
SHURFLOOil Change Unit