WEST MARINE–Mountable HighFlo KDF Water Filter
Mountable HighFlo KDF Water Filter
|Capacity||2.5 Gallons per Minute|
Treat water flowing through deck fill before it reaches the tank.
Enjoy great-tasting water with this filter which combines cutting edge kinetic degradation fluxion (KDF) filtration technology with activated charcoal to remove sediment, bacteria, and heavy metals, including mercury, copper, nickel, chromium and lead. Filter housing is designed to be hard mounted between deck fill fitting and tank—no extra filters to hold or connect each time when filling the tank.
- Mounted inline filter to remove contaminates before they enter freshwater tank and system
- Uses KDF and activated charcoal to remove chlorine, heavy metals, sediment and bacteria (to 5 microns)
- Includes mounting bracket and 2 1/2" hose adaptors
- 5 GPM max flow
- Filter canister expected lifespan is one season
- Dimensions: 12 1/4"L x 5 7/16"D.
- Inlet and outlet are 3/4"MGHT.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.