WEST MARINE–Offshore Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket
Offshore Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket
|Warranty Details||One Year Manufacturer's|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
|USCG Type||Type V with Type II Performance|
Our Offshore Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket offers all-day comfort and versatility for all your water life needs.
Lightweight, low profile design that easily converts from Automatic/Manual inflation to Manual only inflation. The inflation cylinder indicator makes checking the status of the life jacket simple and will show green if armed properly or red if the cylinder needs to be replaced. Meets minimum buoyancy of 35 lbs.
- Lightweight, low profile design
- Automatically inflates in water or easily converts to manual only inflation
- USCG Type V with Type II performance
- 35 lbs. of buoyancy
- Universal size (Fits 30"-65" chest)
- Inflation cylinder indicator makes checking status easy.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.