WEST MARINE–One-Step Restorer Wax, Quart
20% Off - Ends 04/26/21
One-Step Restorer Wax, Quart
Remove moderate oxidation and apply UV protection in one step.
Removing oxidation from the hull and deck used to mean once around the boat with a rubbing compound, followed by another lap with a protective wax. West Marine One-Step Restorer/Wax has combined these two steps to speed up the process. The copolymer formula features polishing agents that remove moderate oxidation. A UV resistant barrier is left behind that lasts through the hot days of summer. For best results we recommend cleaning the surfaces to be detailed with West Marine Boat Soap prior to application of Restorer/Wax. Get back on the water faster by handling two jobs at the same time with our Restorer/ Wax.
- Removes oxidation and leaves a UV barrier in a single step
- Copolymer polishing agents remove moderate oxidation
- UV resistant barrier protects finish into the summer
- Slightly more aggressive than our One-Step Cleaner/Wax
- Heavier oxidation may require a more aggressive rubbing compound. For additional information on maintaining your boat’s finish, visit our West Advisor on Gelcoat Care and Restoration in the West Advisor Tab above
- 32 oz.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.