EVERCOAT–Sea-Glass Fiberglass Cloth, 38" x 1 Yard
Sea-Glass Fiberglass Cloth, 38" x 1 Yard
|Best Use||Light Repairs or Building Using Polyester or Epoxy Resin|
|Dimensions||38" Width x 36" Length|
Suitable for a wide variety of building jobs.
Medium-density (6oz.) E-glass. Use with polyester or epoxy resin for light building jobs, covering large areas or reinforcement when laying up or repairing a damaged area.
- Most commonly used fabric for repair and light building jobs
- Medium-density (6oz.) fiberglass cloth is ideal for covering large areas
- Use with polyester or epoxy resins as reinforcement when laying up or repairing damaged areas
- Suitable for all Marine resins
- Woven fiberglass material
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.