WEST MARINE–Shipyard Deluxe Fastener Kit, 1008-Pack
Shipyard Deluxe Fastener Kit, 1008-Pack
Hex & Lock Nuts
Keep projects and repairs quick by having the right fastener.
Convenient 1008-piece kit includes a comprehensive collection of the most common stainless steel fasteners. #8-32, #10-24, 1/4"-20 and 5/16"-18 pan and oval head machine screws up to 3" and corresponding nuts, washers and nyloc nuts; #6, #8, #10, #12 and #14 pan and oval head tapping screws up to 2 1/2". Most fasteners are constructed using 18-8 stainless steel (washers are 304 and 316 stainless steel) for excellent strength and corrosion resistance. Tapping screws feature cut threads to dig into wood, fiberglass and some soft plastics. The machine screws have rolled threads for better tensile strength. Always have the right fastener for the job by keeping our Shipyard Deluxe Fastener Kit aboard.
- All fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength (washers are 304 or 316 stainless steel)
- Oval and Pan head screws to match a variety of applications
- Machine screws in #8-32, #10-24, 1/4"-20 and 5/16"-18in a variety of lengths up to 3"
- Includes corresponding nuts, washers and nylock nuts
- Tapping screws in #6, #8, #10, #12 and #14 sizes up to 2 1/2"
- Includes convenient organized 14 compartment case
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.