WEST MARINE–Stainless Steel Hex Bolt Kit, 348-Pack
Stainless Steel Hex Bolt Kit, 348-Pack
|Fastener Type||Hex Bolt|
|Length||Various Lengths (3/4" to 4")|
Have the right bolt for a quick repair or installation.
Our 348-piece kit includes a comprehensive collection of the most commonly used stainless steel hex bolts. The kit contains 1/4-20, 5/15-18 and 3/8-16 hex head bolts up to 4" in length. Corresponding hex nuts, nylon insert nuts, fender washers and flat washers are also included to complete the kit. All bolts are constructed using 18-8 stainless steel for an excellent blend of strength and corrosion resistance and feature precision rolled threads to provide increased tensile strength. Washers are stamped 304 or 316 stainless steel for added corrosion protection. Be prepared with a comprehensive selection of hex head bolts and nuts by having our 348-Piece Stainless Steel Hex Bolt Kit aboard.
- Contains 348 commonly used hex head bolts, nuts, nylon insert nuts and washers
- Includes a selection 1/4-20, 5/15-18 and 3/8-16 hex head bolts up to 4" in length
- Includes corresponding nuts, nylon insert nuts, flat washers and fender washers
- All bolts are 18-8 stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength
- Fender washers are stamped 316 stainless steel; flat washers are stamped 304 stainless steel
- Includes conveniently organized 14 compartment case
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.