WEST MARINE–Stainless Steel Hose Clamp Kit
Stainless Steel Hose Clamp Kit
The right sized clamp for fuel line applications.
Having the correct clamp for fuel line connections can make a difference. Boater’s tendency to error on a larger clamp leaves fuel line connections between hose and fittings with sharp tails that can catch on everything from clothing and skin to fishing lines and upholstery. West Marine simplifies the selection by packaging pairs of properly sized clamps for fuel lines. These stainless steel clamps feature a compact screw body to reduce the chances of catching on gear and are properly sized for 1/4"—5/16" fuel line hose. Look to West Marine to find the right hose clamp for the job.
- Sold in pairs
- Fit common fuel line hose diameter
- Provides even pressure to secure hose to barbed fittings
- Features a compact screw body to reduce chances of catching on gear
- Stainless steel construction to resist corrosion
- Can be secured using flat head screwdriver, wrench, or nutdriver
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.