TACO MARINE–Stainless Steel Rail Tubing
Stainless Steel tubing for rails, canvas frames and more.
Use our stainless steel tubing is great for a multitude of projects including handrails, bow rails, canvas top frames and more. Stainless sections are a highly polished 304 stainless steel that combines excellent corrosion resistance with strength. It is available in both materials to match existing rails or create an appropriate look for smaller or larger sail and power boats. Rail fittings are available in different shapes and angles for both diameters to create rails without having to weld. We recommend matching the material of the fittings with the rails to prevent unwanted galvanic corrosion.
- Stainless sections for rail fabrication
- Polished 304 stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength
- Stainless steel has .049" wall thickness
- 7/8" and 1" diameters available to be size appropriate for smaller or larger boats or to match existing tubing
- Compatible with cast rail fittings to create handrails without welding
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.