WEST MARINE–Two Prong Fuel Line Connector for Mercury Outboard Motors, 3/8" Barb, Female
Two Prong Fuel Line Connector for Mercury Outboard Motors, 3/8" Barb, Female
|Type||Fuel Tank Connectors|
Restore the leak-proof connection between fuel lines and portable tanks.
Over time fuel line connectors can lose the ability to maintain a proper seal when connected to a portable fuel tank; the clips wear out and plastic sockets can deform beyond the seal an O-ring can provide. Often this wear can cause the connection to leak resulting in a potentially dangerous situation. Restore the connection and remove the dangers of a leaky connection using West Marine fuel line connectors. This Mercury connector features 3/8"barb compatible with most factory fuel lines.
- Restores leak-free connection between fuel line and portable tank
- Hose barb compatible with 3/8" fuel line
- Molded acetal plastic construction resists corrosion and damage caused by UV exposure
- Compatible with Mercury tank connectors
- Connection: 3/8" hose barb
- Material: Molded acetal plastic
- Compatibility: Mercury
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.