Type I Offshore Life Jacket, Child
|Size||Youth 50-90 Pounds|
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type I: Offshore|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
West Marine’s Type I Offshore life jacket keeps you safe in rough waters.
Features SOLAS-grade reflective tape and 16 pounds of buoyancy, our Type I Offshore life jacket keeps you visible and face up in rough waters. The orange coloring and reflective tape offer enhanced visibility while on or near the water. Constructed from polyethylene foam encased by durable 200 denier nylon material, you will be comfortably safe on the water. By meeting USCG requirements for Type I flotation, the Offshore is a perfect addition to any commercial vessels.
- SOLAS grade reflective patches for increased visibility
- Durable polyethylene foam
- Three adjustable straps for a better fit
- USCG Approval Type: Type I
- Intended Use: Offshore, commercial, industrial
- Buoyancy: 16lbs.
- Flotation Material: Polyethylene foam
- Shell Fabric: 200 Denier nylon
- Straps: 1” webbing
- Closure: Strap hook, buckle, tie strap
- Warranty: One year
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.