WaterTender 9.4 Rowing Dinghy
Rugged polyethylene construction and a cathedral hull shape create a stable boat with a comfortable ride.
Molded-in carrying handles and stern lifting rings make transportation a breeze. The high density polyethylene double hull construction meets all NMMA and Coast Guard safety standards. Includes waterproof deckplate storage to keep your wallet, cellphone or other small personal items dry. Rated to carry up to three people and a 5hp engine. Oars and oarlocks sold separately. Made in the USA.
- Application: Rigid Tender or Fishing boat
- Hull Material: High-density polyethylene
- Construction: Thermo-formed two-piece hull and deck
- Hull Shape: Modified tri-hull
- Length: 9’4”
- Beam: 55”
- Weight: 106lb.
- Capacity: 480lb.
- Maximum HP: 5
- Standard Hardware: Molded-in carry handles, stern lifting rings. molded-in seats
- Available Accessories: Oarlock horns and sleeves
- Color: White
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
WaterTender 9.4 Rowing Dinghy
|Material||High Density Polyethylene|
|Type||Thermoformed 2-Piece Hull and Deck|
|Warranty Details||Two Years (Hull/Deck); One Year (Parts/Accessories)|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)