G/5 Five-Minute Epoxy Adhesive
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Easy-to-use epoxy resin for quick repairs.
G/5 Five Minute Epoxy Adhesive is an easy-to-use, 2-part resin-hardener system for quick repairs, tooling and general bonding. May be used in spot applications to hold parts in position while standard epoxy bonds cure. Bonds to wood, fiberglass and metal. Not recommended for long-term bonds subject to high loads or moisture. One-to-one mixture, no pumps are required. Cures in 3-5 minutes.
- System for quick repairs and general bonding
- Use as spot applications to hold parts in position
- Bonds to wood, fiberglass, and metal
- Ideal for bonding dissimilar materials
- Formulation: Two-part epoxy
- Application: Not for long-term bonds
- Material Compatibility: Wood, fiberglass, metal, some plastics
- Recommended Usage: Tacking parts in place while regular epoxy cures;
- Cure Time: 3-5 minutes
|Best Use||Two-Part Adhesive for Quick Repairs, Tooling and General Bonding|
|Capacity||1 Gallon each Resin & Hardener|
|Cure Time||Cures in 3-5 Minutes|
|Type||Two-Part Epoxy Resin Kit|
|Capacity||16 fl oz. each Resin & Hardener|
|Cure time||3 to 5 Minutes|
|Capacity||4 fl oz. each Resin & Hardener|
|Cure time||3 to 5 Minutes|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).