WHALE PUMPS–Gusher 30 On-Deck Manual Bilge Pump
Gusher 30 On-Deck Manual Bilge Pump
|Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
The Gusher 30 is a high-capacity, double-action bilge pump with twin diaphragms so it will still function if one side becomes clogged.
Constructed from epoxy-coated, diecast anodized aluminum alloy with a brilliant white finish for a longer life in marine conditions. As Whale Pumps largest capacity manual bilge pump, the Gusher 30 has a maximum output of over 31 US gallons per minute. Expertly manufactured by hand with the highest quality, marine-grade materials, these pumps provide excellent reliability and outstanding performance. Performance is enhanced thanks to the double acting pumps on both to and fro strokes for the most efficient operation.
- Nitrile valves and diaphragms perform well under harsh conditions
- Accepts low-resistance 2" hose adapters for maximum performance
- Largest Whale Pumps manual bilge pump with the highest capacity
- Double acting pumps for efficient operation
- Twin diaphragms ensure pumps works even if one stops working due to damage
- Powder coated diecast aluminum alloy for optimal durability
- Effectively pumps oily bilge water or effluent
- No tools required for inspection or cleaning
- Delivers over 31 US gallons (117 liters) pumped per minute
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.