Deck Fill for Diesel with Chain
|Diameter||For 1 1/2" Line|
High quality stainless deck fills that do not require a key
Corrosion resistance is one of the key features boaters look for in deck hardware; no one likes cleaning rust stains off the deck or hullsides. 316 stainless steel is among the best materials to combat corrosion in the marine environment. It stands up to prolonged saltwater and UV exposure and can be constantly stepped on; for this reason, Whitecap uses 316 stainless steel for the body and the cap of these fills. To make using them easier, each cap features a knurled pop-up tab that eliminates the need for a key. When not in use the spring loaded tab can be pushed to stow flush with the cap. Fuel and water caps are tethered by an included chain. Waste fittings do not include a chain tether to maximize seal and suction at the pump-out station. Each deck fitting is clearly marked with international standard symbols and cast in lettering that has been color coded. A replaceable O-ring seats into the cap and provides a seal to lock out water from fuel tanks and lock in odors from the holding tank. Replacement caps are available; we recommend having a spare waste fitting cap. Leave deck fill keys behind and switch to these pop-up tab deck fills.
- Pop tabs in cap eliminated needs for key
- Knurled tab surface provides positive grip
- 316 Stainless steel offers the best corrosion resistance
- Fuel and water fill fittings include retention chain for cap
- Waste fitting features a larger flange to provide a better seal with pump-out nozzle
- Includes three #10 stainless steel screws
- Fits to 1 1/2" ID hose
- 3" flange diameter
- Replaceable O rings seal out water and seal in odors
- Replacement caps available
- Lifetime warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.