WICHARD–3/16" D Stainless Steel Keypin with Bar Shackle
3/16" D Stainless Steel Keypin with Bar Shackle
|Breaking Strength||2645 Pounds|
|Diameter||1/2 Width x 1 7/16 Length|
|Length||1 29/64 Inches|
A strong corrosion resistant shackle that can be installed without tools.
Riggers have turned to Wichard shackles for their legendary quality, beautiful polish and smooth contours. Drop-forged 316L stainless steel construction is a perfect blend of strength and corrosion resistance and ensures that shape remains intact at loads that meet or exceed the deformation point. The Key pin design allows boaters to secure the pin quickly without tools. Available with or without a bar to secure the shackle to a line or pad eye these shackles are great for halyards on smaller boats as well as outhauls and other repeated use applications that benefit from a tool-less installation. At the thumb screw end, the elasticity of the shackle’s body locks the pin’s position into a small indentation and prevents unintended release. The pin is captive to prevent accidental loss.
- Forged 316L stainless steel construction combines strength and corrosion resistance
- Available with or without a bar.
- Keypin allows installation without tools and resists loosening caused by vibration
- Ideal for outhauls, halyards and other applications that benefit from quick tool-less installation
- Pin is captive to prevent accidental loss
- Available in a wide range of sizes to accommodate different applications and loads
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.