6mm MXEvo Halyard Shackle with Allen Captive Pin for Max 8mm Rope
|Breaking Strength||3748 Pounds|
|Diameter||1/4 Inch (6 mm)|
|Length||2.08 Inches (53 mm)|
|Pin Type||Allen Head|
The WICHARD 6mm MXEvo Halyard Shackle with Allen Captive Pin for Max 8mm Rope
MXEvo is the new generation of one-piece blocks developed by Wichard.
Featuring an allen head captive pin. The pin is forged in high-resistant Duplex stainless steel.
Main MXEvo features:
- Dedicated to heavy load applications
- Impressive working and breaking load limits
- Allen head pin version
- Becket function to make tackles
- Rope kept on track thanks to the fins
- Optimized weight and dimensions
- Easy rope installation
- Limited rope wear thanks to the track conception
- Monobloc item (without mechanical part) for a better reliability
- For max rope size 8mm
- Mastfoot block
- Running backstay
- Grade 316L stainless steel
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.