AirPro 3D Seat
Increase your visibility and stability while casting from your seat with the AirPro 3D Seat.
Designed specifically for Wilderness Systems A.T.A.K. series of kayaks, the AirPro 3D seat elevates your seating position for better visibility, stability and comfort while casting. The frame easily folds, attaches and adjusts so you waste no time getting into position. When not in use, simply fold the frame and it lays flush to the deck.
Built with a marine-grade, double-walled aluminum frame, this seat accessory is strong and durable. A padded seat offers comfort and support while remaining breathable. The AirPro 3D seat is the perfect accessory for your A.T.A.K series kayak or Radar 135 kayak.
- Marine-grade aluminum frame folds flush to deck when not in use
- Padded seat provides breathability, comfort and support for standing paddling and fishing
- Can be reversed to function as a conventional stand-up bar via SlideTrax system
- Double-wall construction is strong and durable and able to mount additional fishing accessories
- Fits A.T.A.K. 120 & 140 and Radar 135
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.