WILDERNESS SYSTEMS–Lithium Battery
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
|Dimensions||4 1/2" x 2 3/4" x 1 3/4"|
The Wilderness Systems Lithium Battery refines the kayak battery beyond the heavy and cumbersome marine batteries of the past.
Lightweight and water-resistant, the Lithium Battery not only excels in form but in function with multiple output options as well as superior efficiency, power and amp hours. The compact design conveniently stows in most kayak hatches and is compatible with solar panels and most electronic devices.
- 15 Ah
- 6 high capacity dells
- Hard protective casing for protection
- LED lights indicate remaining charge left
- Water resistant
- Lightweight and compact design
- Custom fits the Lithium Battery Cradle and Fish Finder Install Kit
- Compatible with Solar Panels and most electronic devices
- Input: 5V 2A max (USB Standard)
- Three output options: 1 - DC 12 volt, 2 - USB 5 volt
- 4 LEDs indicate charge capacity, over charge, over discharge
- Comes with a 12-volt bare wire output cable with crimps and heat shrink tubing, and USB charging cable
Note: The recommended limit for this battery is 12v, 1.0 Amp. This limit accommodates most popular fishfinders but there are some exceptions. Fishfinders that do not work well with the Lithium Battery typically exceed either the 12v or 1.0 Amp parameters. Two popular examples are: Garmin 73sv – the current draw is 12v 1.41Ah. Ah is higher than the battery compatibility, and Lowrance 7TI – the current draw is 13v 0.9Ah. Voltage is higher than the battery compatibility.
** Please note that if the battery shuts down while powering on your fishfinder, the battery is performing as designed for your safety. In this case, the protection circuit is sensing over current demand and shutting the battery off. This prevents damage to the fishfinder and prevents a hazardous situation with battery overdraw.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.