Ride 135 Sit-On-Top Kayak
The WILDERNESS SYSTEMS Ride 135 Sit-On-Top Kayak takes everything that made the Ride series so popular and optimizes it for maximum performance and capacity, including innovations that paddlers and kayak fisherman demand, such as SlideTrax™ and the AirPro Freedom Elite seat.
- Massive capacity and storage
- Versatile performance
- Rock-solid stability
- SlideTrax accessories-mounting rails
- AirPro Freedom Elite
- Removable/Sliding Seat
- Keepers XL Foot Brace System
- Orbix Bow, Midship and Stern Hatches
- Tankwell w/Bungee
- Bungee Deck Rigging
- Comfort Carry Handles
- Paddle Groove with Bungee
- Rudder Ready
- Self-Bailing Scupper Holes
Ride 135 Sit-On-Top Kayak
|Hull Construction||Roto Molded|
|Seat Type||Padded Vented Adjustable|
Limited Lifetime on Hull and Deck
One Year on Parts and Accessories
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
No Hassle Returns
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)