Silent Traction Pads - Tarpon 120
|Material||Die-cut EVA Foam|
Silence is golden when you're being stealthy in your kayak.
These custom-fit pads can help with that.
D'oh! The last thing you want to do after sneaking up on that trophy fish with your legendary Tarpon 120 kayak is accidentally rap your beverage can against the bare hull and watch your record catch race off like a world-class sprinter. Let's face it, being able to get to that honey hole undetected is why you opted for your kayak rather than a bass boat or skiff. Wilderness Systems offers their Silent Traction Pads in a set that's custom-cut for your Tarpon 120. Just place the self-adhering pads in their proper locations and the chances of a noisy bump by your paddle, anchor pole, rod and reel, tools, tackle, even your source of hydration are greatly reduced. The odds for silent stalking will now be in your favor because you'll reduce the noise transmitted through the water from contact with your hull.
- Die-cut EVA foam is 1/8" (3 mil) thick to deaden sounds
- Textured surface adds extra grip
- 3M pressure-sensitive adhesive backing self-adheres
- Mold, mildew and stain resistant to maintain freshness
- Abrasion-resistant for durability
- Non-absorbent so they won't get soggy and heavy
- UV-resistant for protection from damaging sunlight
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.