64 oz. Rambler Bottle
Keep liquid sustenance hot (or cold) longer with the 64oz. Rambler™ Bottle
Engineered to offer the same legendary insulating power as Yeti's Rambler™ Tumblers, the 64oz. Rambler™ Bottle is the perfect addition to your SUP, kayak, boat or worksite with enough insulating power to keep refreshments cold or coffee hot until the very last drop without any spills.
Like other bottles in the Rambler series, the 64oz. Rambler™ Bottle features durable 18/8 stainless steel construction with a No Sweat™ design to keep condensation from collecting. And like other Rambler bottles, it also has a TripleHaul™ cap for superior portability. And unlike narrow-mouthed drink bottles that are a hassle to fill or rinse, the Rambler Bottle features Over-the-Nose™ technology for easy loading, drinking, and cleaning. And it’s BPA-free.
In other words, the Rambler Bottle is the only insulated container for cold or hot beverages that’s built for the wild, so throw out your old water bottles and replace it with a "built for the wild" bottle.
- Double-walled No Sweat™ design keeps condensation from collecting
- Wide opening makes it easy to fill, use and wash
- TripleHaul™ cap for easy three-fingered carrying
- 18/8 stainless steel material for durability and lasting good looks
- TripleHaul™ cap for superior portability
- 11 3/4"H x 4 3/4"Dia.
- Dishwasher safe
- 64fl.oz. capacity
64 oz. Rambler Bottle
|Capacity||64 Fluid Ounces|
|Diameter||4 3/4 Inches|
|Height||11 1/4 Inches|
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).