Gallon Rambler Jug
Durable and rugged construction, the YETI Rambler® Gallon Jug is ready for whatever road you take.
The Rambler Jugs offer the same durable construction and the industry-leading ice retention that you've come to expect from the YETI Rambler™ series. With a larger build, this gallon sized jug can hold more than a day worth of water or coffee for your whole crew. The metal carrying handle has a secure rubber grip, which makes hauling this jug around easy. The lid's Mag Cap™ and docking station mean your cap stays put while you satisfy your thirst.
- Larger size equals more of your favorite beverage
- Kitchen-grade 18/8 stainless steel is puncture and rust proof
- Double-wall vacuum insulated keeps cold drinks colder and hot drinks hotter longer
- MagCap™ Lid and docking station uses magnets to keep lid in place while you drink
- FatLid™ insulation offers excellent temperature retention
- Stainless steel handle with comfortable rubber grip provides easy transport
Gallon Rambler Jug
|Capacity||128 Fluid Ounces|
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).