Roadie® 20 Marine Cooler
Small in size, but big on performance, the Yeti Roadie keeps ice longer and is easy to stow.
Easy to carry and with advanced features, the Roadie was built to handle all you throw at it, adventure after adventure. Made with the same roto-molded polyethylene construction used to make kayaks this cooler holds up against bumps, dragging and scraping against hard objects. Certified as a bear-resistant food container when used with two pad-locks on both front corners, this compact sized cooler is ideal for your kayak, canoe, ATV or golf cart.
Yeti’s FatWall™ design offers extra thick walls with two inches of PermaFrost™ insulation to keep ice longer. With its freezer style ColdLock™ gasket in the cooler lid minimizing unwanted air exchange keeping heat out and the cold in. The Vortex™ drain system includes screw in drain plug with rubber washer to guarantee leak-proof reliability and the ability to drain while partially open.
Featuring a flip-up stainless steel handle for easy carrying and molded-in, anchor point tie downs for solid mounting to your boat, vehicle or personal watercraft. The durable, self-stopping hinges keep the lid sturdily propped open while you fish around for drinks or food while the T-Rex™ lid latches are made with heavy-duty rubber for durability. Yeti’s Roadie 20 proves that great things come in small packages.
- One-piece, roto-molded polyethylene shell for durability
- Permafrost™ injected polyurethane insulation for maximum ice retention
- Full length, self-stopping, integrated hinges keep lid securely open when you need it
- Multiple tie-down points to secure cooler
- Scratch and UV-resistant exterior
- Gasketed, Vortex™ drain offers screw-in plug designed to allow water to drain when partially opened and leak proof when closed
- Stainless steel handle for optimum portability
- No Sweat™ design keeps it dry on the outside
- ColdLock™ freezer style sealing gasket locks out the heat
- Dry ice compatible
- T-Rex™ lid latches with molded in latch keepers
- Bearfoot™ non-slip feet assures the cooler stays put
- Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid making this cooler grizzly bear proof!
- Exterior Dimensions: 19 1/8"L x 13 5/8"W x 14 1/4"H
- Interior Dimensions: 13"L x 8 3/8"W x 9 7/8"H
- Weight: 15lbs.
- Capacity: Approximately 20 pounds of ice (entire cooler filled with ice); 12 cans of beer (2:1 lbs. of ice to cans ratio)
- Warranty: 5 years
Roadie® 20 Marine Cooler
|Capacity||Fourteen 12 Ounce Cans|
|Construction||Rigid Roto Mold|
|Cooler Type||Hard-Sided Cooler|
|Dimensions||19 1/4" Length x 13 3/4" Width x 14 3/8" Height|
|Hinge Hardware||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).