Silo™ 6G Water Cooler
|Construction||Rigid Roto Mold|
|Cooler Type||Hard-Sided Cooler|
|Dimensions||15 5/8" Length x 15 1/2" Width x 18" Height|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
YETI® Silo™ 6G Water Cooler
Working outside in scorching temperatures deserves ample, ice-cold hydration. That's where the YETI Silo 6G comes in. A remarkably insulated, quick-to-pour, easy-to-clean behemoth of a water cooler. It's YETI's take on what a water cooler should be: over-engineered with Tundra's legendary cold-holding power and rotomolded armor.
Just like the Tundra, Silo was born out of frustration. YETI was tired of flimsy water coolers breaking out of the blue, so they built something better - starting with its size, strength, and spigot. Because regular water coolers only give up cold sips until the spigot breaks, the water gets hot, or its down to the last drop. But with a YETI Silo on site, you can store six gallons of water inside an indestructible fortress while trusting its PermaFrost Insulation, FatWall Design, and InterLock Lid System to seal in the cold from sunup to sundown.
When it's time for a hit of H20, push in the SurePour Spigot and enjoy a fast flow rate, letting you fill up even the largest jugs without forming a line behind you. To take the pressure off your hand while you pour, use the SteadySteel Handle - also designed to protect the spigot from any inevitable knocks or drops.
- Designed to offer fast fill ups
- The handle helps steady your hold and serves as extra protection for your SurePour Spigot
- Armored to the core to withstand drops and outlast long days in the sweltering sun
- Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention
- Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid ensures all six gallons of water stay icy cold
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES Heavy-duty so your water cooler lid stays put
- Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.