Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
The days of having to own a boat to get quality fishfinding sonar are over.
FishHunter™ PRO is the world’s fastest and only tri-frequency, wireless, portable fishfinder for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets.
Know where to cast: With FishHunter™ PRO, anglers fishing from the bank, dock or pier will know where to cast every time, getting sonar data from a wireless, castable tri-frequency transducer designed for stationary fishing.
Wireless and off the grid: The FishHunter™ Pro wireless fishfinder sonar connects to your smartphone/tablet via Wi-Fi using a free software app, so you don’t need to have a cell tower connection or use your cellular data to use FishHunter™ Pro. Just you, your smartphone and FishHunter™ Pro, anywhere, anytime, with no cellular connection required!
Take FishHunter™ PRO anywhere you fish, cast it into the water and watch the sonar returns on the free FishHunter app.
- Reliable WiFi, no data connection required: Offering a more reliable connection with better range than Bluetooth®, the WiFi connection between FishHunter and your smartphone or tablet does not require a cellular or internet connection and keeps your phone available for texts and calls
- Buoy-like design: Get a more reliable WiFi connection with FishHunter's unique, 3 1/4" diameter buoy-like design, which is difficult to submerge
- Multiple fishing views: See fish as fish symbols with Fish View, get unfiltered sonar returns in Raw View or find fish under the ice with Ice Fishing Flasher and Raw views
- Create custom maps: Create custom Bathymetric contour color charts of your favorite fishing spot or the entire lake by trolling FishHunter™ PRO behind your boat
- Integrated LED light: FishHunter™ PRO is easy to see during early morning/nighttime conditions due to an integrated LED light that also functions as battery indicator/charging light
- Tri-frequency coverage: FishHunter™ PRO features a tri-frequency transducer, supporting 381kHz, 475kHz and 675kHz frequencies
- FishHunter app: Log catches, waypoints, follow your friends and even live stream catches around the world with the free FishHunter app, available from the IOS App and Google Play Stores
What's in the Box
- FishHunter™ PRO Sonar
- USB Charging Cord
- 15' leash
With a focus on transducer mounting styles and available technologies, this article will help you select the right transducer for your boat.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/21/2019
Great for collision avoidance and for catching more fish, 3D scanning sonar delivers incredibly detailed images.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 3/27/2019
This article will help familiarize you with the most popular marine electronics offered by West Marine.
By Brian Gordon, Last updated: 10/7/2020
IPS displays are the next wave of technology—and the major electronics players are all in the game.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 7/29/2019
Here is an overview of fishfinder features to help you make the right choice.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/5/2019
Check out this clean and simple way to install a fishfinder/chartplotter on a kayak.
By Mike Montgomery, Tim Clark and Tom Burden, Updated 3/26/2019
Making your own custom maps is easy and with a compatible chartplotter, creating your own maps is free.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 7/29/2019
This article takes you through the steps to install a thru-hull transducer and offers some pointers along the way.
By Tom Burden, Last Updated 8/19/2019
CHIRP technology provides unprecedented resolution and target definition. Learn how CHIRP just might help you catch more fish.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/21/2019