Select Styles for Availability
Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Easy to use and easy to install, this head is an attractive alternative to pricier electric models.
MasterFlush 8100-Series Electric Heads make upgrading your boat's head compartment easy. This is because the electric toilet and flush control panel are the only components to install—no external module is necessary. Installation is eased by thru-floor and thru-wall discharge fittings and the small footprint enables installation in most head compartments. The head features a powerful macerator flush with two settings, “Normal” and “Dry Bowl” help manage water use. User comfort is enhanced by a solid-wood elongated seat.
- Powerful macerator flush
- Small footprint; fits in most head compartments
- Standard and low-profile heights
- Through-the-floor and through-the-wall discharge fittings
- Comfortable, elongated solid wood seat
- Normal and dry bowl flush options
- Add Water feature included
- Convenient electronic flush switch panel
- Choice of 12V or 24V DC operation
- Type: Electric
- Material: Vitrious china bowl with wood seat
- Fuse: 25A/15A @ 12V/24V DC
- Port Sizes: Inlet: 1/2" NPT; Dischage: 1-1/2"
- Color: White
- Warranty: One year
For detailed dimensions and installation, see the MasterFlush 8100-Series Owner's Manual.
This article covers typical installations, system maintenance and laws that govern marine sanitation system use.
By Tom Burden and Brian Gordon, Last updated: 4/10/2019
This article explains the differences between chemical, nitrate, enzyme and bio-active holding tank treatments.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 9/25/2019