Ideal material for replacement of worn-out teak or plastic laminates.
An ideal material for a wide range building projects to replace worn-out teak or plastic laminates. Suitable for use on a boat, on an RV, or maybe even for a project around your home, Marine Lumber is high-density polyethylene that is stabilized to resist saltwater, chemicals, and sunlight. It will not rot or delaminate, and is easily cut, routed, shaped and drilled, using standard woodworking tools. It retains its original color indefinitely, and doesn’t require refinishing. The scuff-resistant surface cleans easily and quickly with a scrub brush and light abrasive cleaner. Marine Lumber has a matte surface texture.
- Replacement for teak and plastic laminates
- Resistant to saltwater, chemicals, UV
- Will not rot or delaminate
- Easily cut to any shape
- Can be routed, shaped and drilled
- Easy to clean
- 1/4", 1/2" or 3/4" thicknesses
- White, Seafoam and Black colors
- Offered in a variety of dimensions for small or large projects
Ideas for projects using marine lumber
- Electronics boxes
- Ski locker lids
- Cup holder
- Drink holder
- Table tops
- Bait cutting boards
- Sink covers
- Transom doors
- Sliding door and track
- Arm rests
- Rod holder racks
- Hatches and doors
- Instrument panel
- Tool holders
- Leaning posts
- Bait wells and covers
- Shower floors
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).