Enhanced imaging transducer generates three dedicated signals for photo-like images to the left, right and directly beneath your boat.
Nylon and stainless steel thru-hull transducer for LSS-2 StructureScan HD is a low profile, low-drag design with built-in water temp sensor.
- Thru-hull Stainless steel transducer for StructureScan® HD Sonar, providing more range and greater resolution
- Thru-hull Stainless steel version delivers extreme target detail, bottom discrimination and bait and game fish separation at depths to 300' and a wider range of 600' side-to-side coverage
- Packed with an enhanced dual-frequency element array that operates at 455kHz and 800kHz
- This sturdy, stainless steel transducer is resistant to the electrical forces in the environment where it will be used
- Low-profile design minimizes drag, provide exclusive three-channel beam, port and starboard SideScan plus DownScan Imaging™ technology
- Includes a high-performance fairing that will give you Structure performance at speeds up to 35 mph
- Features a 30' transducer cable
- Style: Thru-hull
- Cable Length: 30' (requires 26mm diameter hole for plug)
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Stainless steel
- Transmit Power: 500W (RMS)
- Frequency: Enhanced 455/800kHz
- Max. Depth: Sidescan: 600' @ 455kHz; 200' @ 800kHz; Downscan: 300'
- Max. Sidescan Speed: Max. 35mph; Marks Objects to 15mph; Optimum Speed 10mph or less
- Max. Downscan Speed: Max. 55mph; Marks Objects to 35mph; Optimum Speed 10mph or less
- Hull Deadrise: 0° to 12°
StructureScan® HD Thru-hull Dual Frequency SideScan/DownScan Transducer
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 7 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||1000 Feet|
|Transmit Power||500 Watts|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.