Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Frequently Bought Together
Bright new SolarMAX™ display with great sunlight viewing performance and wide viewing angles, elegant touch and keypad interface, plus all the networking you need.
Navigate, take control, and enjoy an unprecedented level of built-in functionality with NSS evo3. SolarMAX™ HD display technology delivers exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles (80° top/bottom, 80° left/right), combined with an all-weather touchscreen and expanded keypad for total control in all conditions. NSS evo3 includes built-in GoFree® Wi-Fi, true dual-channel CHIRP sonar, and much more.
- Widescreen SolarMAX™ HD Display: SolarMAX™ HD display technology revolutionizes the way you see your onboard electronics, with high-definition visuals and clear visibility no matter what the conditions. See clearly from any position, sitting or standing, with extra-wide viewing angles. Bright LED backlighting and an anti-reflective coating offer enhanced daytime visibility; SolarMAX™ HD displays are engineered to reliably endure the heat of the summer sun, perfect for outside installations. These all-weather screens are optically bonded to prevent condensation, and will never fog. Any time, any conditions, SolarMAX™ HD gives you the ultimate view.
- Radar System Control: Expand your view with Halo™ Pulse Compression radar, Broadband Radar™ or HD Digital Radar. NSS evo3 displays integrate with these network-connected Simrad radars to provide a full-featured radar interface complete with easy preset modes, custom manual tuning, MARPA target tracking, guard zones, overlay views, and many other features depending on your choice of radar system.
- Simrad Autopilot Integration: Take complete control of your Simrad autopilot with the NSS evo3 touchscreen or keypad. Set a heading, maintain your current course against wind and tide, steer to a waypoint, or follow a complex route with simple on-screen controls. NSS evo3 displays can serve as the sole controller for a “black box” autopilot system, or can be combined with dedicated autopilot controllers and wireless remotes. A networked Simrad autopilot system can be controlled from any NSS evo3 display on board, perfect for dual-helm vessels.
- Built-in 10 Hz GPS Receiver: All NSS evo3 displays include an integrated high-gain, high-speed GPS/GLONASS receiver that updates your position ten times per second, ideal for accurately tracking the motion of fast-moving powerboats. In outside bracket-mount installations, and in flush-mount installations in many fiberglass boats, this removes the need to purchase and install a separate GPS receiver. An optional external GPS receiver may be used as an auxiliary position source or in certain installations that prevent a clear GPS signal from reaching the integrated receiver.
- Integrated Sounder: A built-in sounder module equips every NSS evo3 display with a wealth of sonar technologies to suit many sportfishing and cruising applications. StructureScan® HD imaging combines DownScan and SideScan sonar to provide a picture-like views of fish holding structure, while ForwardScan® sonar offers a safer cruising experience with a clear view of the bottom ahead. Broadband Sounder™ technology provides CHIRP-enabled fish-finding sonar, including support for the all-in-one TotalScan™ transducer or dual-channel CHIRP transducers. Dual transducer ports allow simultaneous use of either StructureScan® HD or ForwardScan® and CHIRP or traditional sonar.
- TripIntel™ Technology: Designed for powerboaters, TripIntel™ technology tracks and displays the key information you need to plan safe and enjoyable days on the water. Make smart decisions with fuel range overlaid on charts, easy access to current and future tide levels, and a detailed history of your previous trips. While underway, the Cruise Performance Indicator makes it easy to tune trim and throttle to achieve maximum fuel economy and stay in the “green zone”, maximizing range and keeping fuel costs down.
- Refined User Interface: Switch seamlessly between intuitive touchscreen control with multi-touch gestures, and a full built-in keypad with rotary control dial. Every display function can be controlled by either the touchscreen or the keypad, giving you the flexibility to use whatever controls best suit current conditions and the task at hand. NSS evo3’s full keypad controls also mean you can choose to lock the touchscreen and rely on a classic button and rotary dial interface, without requiring a separate keypad.
- Display Type: High-visibility SolarMax HD® IPS optically bonded TFT
- Screen Size: 12" diagonal
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 1280
- Included Cartography: World basemap (no detailed charts)
- Optional Cartography: Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+), C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183
- Receiver Type: Internal 10Hz, 34-channel WASS, MSAS, EGNOS, GLONASS
- Sonar: Sonar port 1: Single channel CHIRP, 50/200khz, HDI. Sonar port 2: Single channel CHIRP, 50/200khz, TotalScan, LSS HD, ForwardScan. Compatible with SonarHub, BSM-3, BSM-2 sonar modules
- Transmit Power: 1kW (RMS)
- Transducers: Sold separately
- Dimensions: 14 7/8"W x 9 7/16"H x 4 3/4"D
- Voltage: 10-31.2V DC
- External Storage: 2 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each. Larger if formatted to NTFS
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- Waypoints and Routes: 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points.
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 and IPX7
- Warranty: Two years
What’s in the Box
- Display unit
- Sun cover
- Bezel trim
- Power cable
- Self tapping pozi screws, 4Gx1/2” (x4 for 7", x8 for 9"/12", & x12 for 16" units)
- Dust caps, different sizes for NMEA 2000 (x1), Ethernet (x1 for 7"/9", x2 for 12"/16") and Sonar (x2) connectors
- Dust cap for HDMI connector (12" and 16" only)
- Dust cap for Video/NMEA 0183 connector
- Dust cap for USB (16" only)
- Document pack
- Foam gasket (self adhesive)
- Bracket knobs
- Self tapping pozi screws for bracket, 14G x 1”
This product operates best with these select transducers, sold separately. Depending on the style of the transducer, you'll get depth, speed and/or temperature readings. To complete your installation, order one of the following transducers:
|Transducer Type: StructureScan / Sonar Hub Module / TotalScan / 3D||Reading(s)||Power||Depth||Material||Model|
|Totalscan all-in-one Transducer||Depth/Temp||500W||600'||Plastic||17361106|
|Transducer Only for LSS-2 StructureScan HD(Primary)||Depth/Temp||N/A||300' to 1,000'||Plastic||13617386|
|StructureScan® HD Stainless Steel Thru-hull Transducer (Primary)||Depth/Temp||500W||1,000'||Plastic/Stainless Steel||16222622|
|StructureScan™ HD Thru-Hull Transducer with Y-cable (pair)||Depth/Temp||500W||1,000'||Plastic/Stainless Steel||16222630|
|LSS-2 StructureScan HD Stainless-steel/Plastic Thru-hull Transducer (single)||Depth/Temp||500W||300'||Plastic||14274237|
|SonarHub™ Sounder Module without Transducer||Depth/Temp||500W||300'||Plastic||15355076|
|ForwardScan™ Sonar||Depth/Temp||N/A||N/A||Plastic/Stainless Steel||16247124|
|Totalscan all-in-one Transducer||Depth/Temp||N/A||300' to 1,000'||Plastic||17361106|
|Transducer Type: XSONIC Connector CHIRP||Reading(s)||Power||Depth||Material||Model|
|xSonic TM275LH-W Transom Mount Low/High CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||4,000' Low CHIRP||Urethane||18259036|
|xSonic B275LH-W Bronze Thru-Hull Low/High CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||4,000' Low CHIRP||Bronze||18259044|
|xSonic CM275LH-W Tank-Mounted Low/High CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||4,000' Low CHIRP||Urethane||18259051|
|xSonic R509LH-W Thru-Hull Low/High CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||2-3 kHz||8,000' Low CHIRP||Urethane||18259069|
|xSonic SS175L Stainless Steel 0° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Low CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||4,000' Low CHIRP||Stainless Steel||18259077|
|xSonic SS175L Stainless Steel 12° Titled Element Thru-Hull Low CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||4,000' Low CHIRP||Stainless Steel||18259085|
|xSonic SS175L Stainless Steel 20° Titled Element Thru-Hull Low CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||4,000' Low CHIRP||Stainless Steel||18259093|
|xSonic SS175M Stainless Steel 0° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||1,500' Medium CHIRP||Stainless Steel||18259101|
|xSonic SS175M Stainless Steel 12° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||1,500' Medium CHIRP||Stainless Steel||18259119|
|xSonic SS175M Stainless Steel 20° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||1,500' Medium CHIRP||Stainless Steel||18259127|
|xSonic SS175H-W Stainless Steel 0° Tilted Element Thru-Hull High CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||1,000'||Stainless Steel||18259135|
|xSonic SS175H-W Stainless Steel 12° Tilted Element Thru-Hull High CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||1,000' High CHIRP||Stainless Steel||18259143|
|xSonic SS175H-W Stainless Steel 20° Tilted Element Thru-Hull High CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||1,000' High CHIRP||Stainless Steel||18259150|
|xSonic SS260 Stainless Steel Thru-Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Stainless Steel||18259168|
|xSonic SS60 Stainless Steel 0° Tilted Element Thru Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Stainless Steel||18259176|
|xSonic SS60 Stainless Steel 12° Tilted Element Thru Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Stainless Steel||18259184|
|xSonic SS60 Stainless Steel 20° Tilted Element Thru Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Stainless Steel||18259192|
|xSonic TM260 Transom Mount 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Urethane||18259218|
|xSonic Bronze HDI 0° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz 300' @ 455 kHz||Bronze||18259226|
|xSonic Bronze HDI 12° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz 300' @ 455 kHz||Bronze||18259234|
|xSonic Bronze HDI 20° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz 300' @ 455 kHz||Bronze||18259242|
|xSonic SS75M Stainless Steel 0° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||1,000'||Stainless Steel||18259259|
|xSonic SS75M Stainless Steel 12° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||1,500' Medium CHIRP||Stainless Steel||18259267|
|xSonic SS75M Stainless Steel 20° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||1,500' Medium CHIRP||Stainless Steel||18259275|
|xSonic SS75H Stainless Steel 0° Tilted Element Thru-Hull High CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||1,000' High CHIRP||Stainless Steel||18259283|
|xSonic SS75H Stainless Steel 12° Tilted Element Thru-Hull High CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||1,000' High CHIRP||Stainless Steel||18259291|
|xSonic SS75H Stainless Steel 20° Tilted Element Thru-Hull High CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||N/A||1,000' High CHIRP||Plastic||18259309|
|xSonic M260 Plastic In-Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Plastic||18259317|
|xSonic P319 Plastic Thru-Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Plastic||18259325|
|xSonic SS164 Stainless Steel 0° Tilted Element Thru-Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Stainless Steel||18259333|
|xSonic SS164 Stainless Steel 12° Tilted Element Thru-Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Stainless Steel||18259341|
|xSonic SS164 Stainless Steel 20° Tilted Element Thru-Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Stainless Steel||18259358|
|xSonic P66 Plastic 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Plastic||18259366|
|xSonic B150M Bronze 0° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||300 W||1,000 Medium CHIRP||Bronze||18259374|
|xSonic B150M Bronze 12° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||300 W||1,000 Medium CHIRP||Bronze||18259382|
|xSonic B150M Bronze 20° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||300 W||1,000 Medium CHIRP||Bronze||18259390|
|Transducer Type: Accessories||Model|
|XSONIC Transducer Adaptor Cable||18052340|
|10EX-BLK Extension Cable||11498649|
Learn about the advantages of solid-state radar and what it can do for you.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 9/14/2020
This overview of GPS technology touches on how GPS works, mapping, GPS/VHF radios, GPS accuracy and more.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/19/2019
With a focus on transducer mounting styles and available technologies, this article will help you select the right transducer for your boat.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/21/2019
Great for collision avoidance and for catching more fish, 3D scanning sonar delivers incredibly detailed images.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 3/27/2019
This article will help familiarize you with the most popular marine electronics offered by West Marine.
By Brian Gordon, Last updated: 10/7/2020
Use this reference guide to help you select products with the ingress protection you need.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/21/2019
IPS displays are the next wave of technology—and the major electronics players are all in the game.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 7/29/2019
Here is an overview of fishfinder features to help you make the right choice.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/5/2019
Electronic charts simplify navigation tremendously. This article navigates the options.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/11/2019
Easy-to-install, “plug-n-play” networks are now the norm. Learn about NMEA 2000, CAN Bus and Ethernet-based networks.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/5/2019
CHIRP technology provides unprecedented resolution and target definition. Learn how CHIRP just might help you catch more fish.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/21/2019